NOW OPEN FOR THE 2021 SEASON!
Water’s Edge Motel
Lakefront Family Vacation Resort at the Lake of the Ozark
Are you looking for a great family vacation destination, a relaxing weekend get-away, or how about a nice place for your family reunion?
We are located on the calm, west side of the lake, in the quaint town of Gravois Mills, MO at the 10 mile marker on the Gravois Arm of the Lake of the Ozarks.
Highway 5 is your road to a good time at the Lake of the Ozarks! Be it Spring, Summer or Fall, the drive will be scenic and enjoyable. The Gravois Arm of the Lake is known for its calm water. Water’s Edge Motel is your front door to fun and relaxation on the Lake.
Enjoy family-friendly activities, such as:
- Water skiing
- Just relax on the lakeside with your favorite book
Many guests enjoy having cookouts in the yard! We have grills and picnic tables for your use.
Call 573-372-2201 today to reserve your date for a wonderful stay here at the “Waters Edge Motel.”
Call Our Front Desk
WATERS EDGE MOTEL
25587 Hwy 5
Gravois Mills, MO 65037
"welcome to the lake"
- MasterCard – Visa – Discover – Cash – No Personal Checks
- Check-In: 2pm – Check-out: 11am
- Sales and room tax not included in room rates
- Lakeview and Lakeside room rates are based on double occupancy
- Each additional guest per room is $12.00 per night
- Deposits: All reservations must be guaranteed by Cash or Credit Card
- Roll-away bed (Lakeside rooms only) is $12.00 per stay
- Child’s crib rental is $12.00 per stay, childs weight under 35lbs.
- Sorry No Pets
Reservation Cancellation Policy
- Weekend cancellations require a 15 day notice prior to scheduled arrival
- Holiday reservations, and/or individuals or groups reserving more than 1 room require a 30 day notice or the full amount will be charged if rooms are not filled
- Qualifying refunds will be made less a 25% service charge
- No refunds for late arrival or early departure
Important Lake of the Ozarks Date
- May 1st – September 30th: Weekend reservations require a 2 night minimum
- Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day: Require a 3 night minimum
- Apple Festival, Harbor Hop, Jacobs Cave Day: Require a 2 night minimum
From Kansas City
- I-70E approximately 75.5 miles.
- Merge onto US-65 via EXIT 78A toward SEDALIA 35.4mi.or
- US-50E to SEDALLA, turn (right) South onto US-65.
- Take MO-52 Ramp toward COLE CAMP.
- Turn LEFT onto MO-52/DILLION RD. Continue to follow MO-52 thru COLE CAMP to VERSAILLES. 24.5
- Turn RIGHT at stop light onto MO-5.
- We are 9 miles South of VERSAILLES on MO-5 on the left in the town of GRAVOIS MILLS.
- From 470S to Hwy 50E to Sedalia
- Take 65S to Hwy 52 at Cole Camp Exit.
- Stay EAST on 52 to Versailles to S HWY 5
- Turn RIGHT at the stop onto MO-5
- We are 9 miles south of the MO52/MO5 intersection in Versailles on MO-5 on the left in the town of Gravois MIlls.
From St. Louis
- Take I-70 WEST toward Kansas City
- Take US-54 EXIT at Kingdom City; EXIT #148 SOUTH toward Fulton.
- Stay on US-54, 57.3 miles to the first ELDON EXIT, (Business 54) .
- Take US-54BR 2.4miles. Stay straight to go onto MO-52 (McDonalds on your left.)
- Continue to follow MO-52, 18 mi and stay straight onto MO-5. Continuing straight to VERSAILLES at stop light MO-52 / MO-5 stay straight through the light.
- We are 9 miles SOUTH of VERSAILLES on the left in the town of GRAVOIS MILLS.
From Springfield, MO
- Take 1-44 EAST toward Lebanon, Mo.
- At EXIT RAMP turn NORTH on MO-5 thru Lebanon stay on NORTH MO-5
- Continue on NORTH MO-5 thru Camdenton, Sunrise Beach and Laurie.
- We are 9 miles NORTH of Laurie, Mo. on MO-5 on the right after the bridge in town